Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Millie's Blessing

It's Millie's Special Day!
Dad gives Millie a little kiss for Luck..
We all Pray she is a happy girl for the blessing.
Cheese?
How cute are they? They look like Twins except Millie
has a few extra pounds in the cheeks!

Before you were born I Dreamed of you, Imagined you, I Prayed for you.

Now that your here...
I Hope for you, Love you and Thank God for You!!



Getting Millie dressed was so fun! The kids all sat around
the bed as they watched.

Kade said, "Mom I can't get enough of her she looks so Beautiful!"

We all agree...
You are Beautiful!





You look like a Angel

Thanks to Mckinnley we have some quality photos









Ahh darn I have lost the pic. of Kinners and Millie,
just imagine Kinners long hair and big bright smile!
Mckinnleys Favorite thing about Millie is... her big smile
Madison Loves her cute toes
Kade says Millie is the Cutest baby he has ever seen
Maizie loves Millie cause she is Chubby
Heath gave Millie such a Precious blessing.
I wish you could have all been here to join in on the fun!
Millie you are a loved little girl!
3 big sisters that Love you,
1 big brother who Adores you
Dad and I Can't get Enough of you!
You have brought such Happiness to our family!
We Love You!

2 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh i'm so sad i missed the big day she looks beatiful!! and you hair kelly, it looks like its grown 3 inches since your last photo wow. the rest of you kids i miss you guys so much!! can't waite to see you all. love jamie

Kim said...

How do you find time to blog with the whole family sick, you sick, and five kids? I am impressed! You have the perfect family! Everytime I see you all I smile you always look so happy and cute. Millie you are beautiful! I wish I could of been there for your special day! Kelly your hair has never been so long. What the heck? I love you all!