Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

SISTERS

A Picture is worth a Thousand words,
but the Memories are Priceless!
Lucky Ladies!
Sit Long, Talk Much, Laugh Often,
Love!
Sisters by Fate... Friends by Choice!
Best Friends Forever!
California Girls...
My Life has been Blessed because I have Sisters!
I just bought my plane ticket and getting ready to pack my bags for our Trip! I can hardly wait to be with you!
Ya Ya!
I Love You... My Sweet Sisters!





















3 comments:

JaMie HeApS said...

oh my goodness were on the sam eline of thought. i was just thinking i was going to do a sister page. & i'm thinkin im still going to, can never have to much sister love right?!

p.s. the pic of your girls in the pink shirts is pricless, i love there hair could madie be any cuter?

dalene said...

Hey K~, I just found you via your comment on Courtney's blog. It was me. With my friends I met on the Internet. And how do you know these fun people? And how are you? It looks like you have just had another of your beautiful babies. Congrats! So tell me what's new with you?

Come visit me on my blog--

compulsive
(a.k.a. Dalene)

Kim said...

Kelly- could you please lay off the fat pictures of me? I swear everyone you put in I am 9 months preganant and ready to explode. Next time please cut me out before you scan!!!