Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Reason to Smile!

 McKinnley and her good Friend Gabby Made the Cheer Squad.
Here they are at the first game, they did great!
(The pink is for Breast Cancer Awareness)
 I went to climb into my bed and had this waiting for me on my Pillow!
 Lucky Us... we have had Both Grandma Thompson and Grandma Clark to be with us this last Month.
And Boy did we have FUN!
(This is a old ppicture,) but today was the Primary Program and these 3 did Fantastic. I watched them on the stage and couldn't help but feel such Love for them. Kade did sign language to the song, 
 I love to see the Temple.
 It made me Tender and think.. It will be here before we know it.

And last but not least...  It's Almost Halloween!
Happy Trick or Treating...

6 comments:

newport1995 said...

So glad to hear you're taking a family history class...let me know if I can help! What a lucky family you are to have grandmothers come and visit you! There's nothing like the magic of grandmas! Kade, I'm sure proud of your sign language! That's a great talent you have bud!

Love you guys!

newport1995 said...

And congrats to Kinners for the cheers squad! You look gorgeous! So proud of you, pretty girl!

Heather said...

I am smiling! I love Mckinnley's cheer outfit- soooo cute- just like Kinners. Love those Grandmas. We just had our primary program too- so much fun and so nice to not be in charge!

Laurel Shaw said...

Grandma's are the best! Im sure they couldn't get enough of you guys!
Our primary program was yesterday too! It's my favortie sunday of the year! The spirit is so strong and beautiful!!
Happy trick or treating to you guys too!

Kim said...

Yay for McKinnley! She is following in her mothers footsteps and looks so cute and happy! I loved your note! Honestly there isn't a better way to end the day. And I love to see all of your cute kids faces! Happy Halloween to you all! I miss you guys! xoxo

Gwen said...

McKinnley I am so happy for you to have so much fun. You are a DARLYING cheerleader. Tell your Mom thanks for all she does to help you fly. I wish I could put a note on your pillow too Kelly. I wish I could have watched Kade sign. I could get tender right along with you.