Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Friday, February 8, 2013

So behind...

Life has been a lil' CRAZY round here and I'm way behind on EVERYTHING from blogging to my laundry!! Here a update of what we have been up to.
Grandma Clark came out and took Good care of us right after I had Mac. The Laundry was all caught up, we all enjoyed her yummy meals, and the whole main level of the house was boxed up! Grandma is AMAZING!
McKinnley got her drivers permit and has been practicing her driving. Not sure I wanna be Happy about this or Cry?? She growing up way to fast!
Mac turned ONE MONTH- I wanna know why when your pregnant, fat and sick time goes soo Slow... But when you have a lil' angel in your arms time flies by? Mac is the main reason I'm behind on everything. All I want to do is hold her. Here she is at the Dr. She as already gain 1 lbs and grown 1 inch.
After I had Mac we had 20 days to find a new home. Heath and I were on a mad hunt to find us a place, pack up and move. Here is McKinnley, Mac and Kade all sleeping in my closet. The only warm place in the house as the doors were constantly open. It was a snowy COLD day! Yuck, still having nightmares about that move, dreaming I left stuff in closets at the old place.

Kade's basketball season came to a end Winning every game and 1st place in championship! Sad to have it over, Super Fun season!

Super Bowl Sunday was exciting... The girls surprised us with faces painted.. Only problem was we couldn't get the paint off for school the next day!

Life is Good!! Crazy but Good!!

 

8 comments:

Alli Hunter said...

Ok, yes we need more of an update!! Where did you move to?? I had to move from Arizona when I had a newborn and thats so hard!! Im so glad everyone is healthy and happy, XOXO!

newport1995 said...

So glad to see an update! You look great! We love you guys! Post more! We love reading your blog!

Unknown said...

Yay for an update, I need to do better, I am far behind.
Where did you move?

Janie Mueller said...

Holy Smokes!!!! Mac is soooo adorable. Shew! Girl...a baby AND a MOVE!! Bless your heart. CONGRATS to McKinley on driving:) Send us some of that cold weather!

Gwen said...

I am impressed you squeezed in a blog. You have hiked up to the top of Timpanogos and back a dozen times. You are an amazing Mom! We are proud of Kade and all those wins! McKinnley will be a blessing for you as she drives. She is so responsible, she will be a great help. I love all you Thompsons, and I always miss you big time. I am so excited that I can get your instagrams on my computer, now I will get to see little Mac all the time. Soon it will be time for your trip, maybe you will get a little breather. Hope it is warm and restful. xoxox

Ilene said...

WoW! Kelly do you ever rest? You are SUPER MOM! Congratulations on that new baby MacLynn She's as CUTE as can be.

Sara said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby. Almost makes me wish we had another. We always seemed to plan moves around new babies, too. Exhausting! Glad all went well.

Sara said...

Congratulations! She is a beautiful baby. Almost makes me wish we had another. We always seemed to plan moves around new babies, too. Exhausting! Glad all went well.