Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter 2013

 
1/2 way through Sacrament meeting Mac had a blow out all over her and me... I stood up and walked out with Bright yellow goodness all over my black skirt. Heath and I tried to clean up but decided a bath was the only answer. We went home cleaned up, took naps, ate a yummy dinner and colored eggs and played skip-Bo as a family. It was a good day!
Hard to believe these 6 monkeys are mine!!

Pure Cuteness!!

Brotherly Love

Happy Easter!!

 

8 comments:

newport1995 said...

Beautiful pix! Wish I could be there to take some too!

McKinnley said...

i dont think ive ever laughed so hard in sacrement..in my life! So funnyy.

Heather said...

Easter Lovin' Looks like a perfect Easter- maybe a titch warmer would have been nice-eh. Such a beautiful family- nice work Heath and Kell! Excited to see you all in a couple of weeks. Yea!

Alli Hunter said...

Oh kelly I was soooo excited when I saw you had posted! I miss hearing about you and your darling family and seeing what your family is up to! Your baby is adorable!! XOXO! Oh ya and keep posting please!!

Unknown said...

Mac is so cute! Wish I could snuggle her, missing the baby stage.

JaMie HeApS said...

looks liek you guys had the perfect day!!! i love the family pic and mac allready looks big how is that possable? me no likee that!!! get buying you girls ticket asap!! so i can love on her!

Kim said...

The cutest family ever! Just taking that picture with everyone looking so cute is a work in itself! And you now you have a perfect Christmas card if you'd like. I need to hold that little baby of yours! I love the pictures of her and Kade!!!

Gwen said...

Kelly Mac gets sweeter everyday! I so need to hold her! Kade is looking mighty handsome holding his prize. Isn't it kind of fun to have unexpected happenings that send you all home for a nap. I love the family pictures so keep them rolling. I love the Thompsons! Maizie's hair is so long!