Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Our RV Adventure

Over Memorial Day weekend we rented this RV and went camping. We went up to Michigan to Lake Superior. It was beautiful! We got up one morning packed a picnic and went hiking along porcupine falls then played by the lake. It was perfect cool weather for the hikes.
The boys playing by the fire...
Our final night as we're driving to our next camping spot we saw a KOA that looked too good to be true. Heath turned the RV around to see if any camping sights were available. Sure enough a spot was available. This KOA was as good as Disneyland. Big heated pool, mini golf, big trampolines,Big screen movies, bikes to ride, ice cream stand, basketball... The favorite. Heath and kids played at least 100 games of speed.
We got our family pic done.
Heath, Kelly, Mac and Kade
Madison, McKinnley, Millie and Maizie
We had a great time. Love a long weekend!

 

6 comments:

newport1995 said...

Great pix Kelly! Glad you guys had a good time! I've always wanted to rent an RV...there's prolly no better way to see the country! Love you!

The Grover Gang said...

I have to say the best family VaCa's are in an RV!! Looks like so much fun. I am so glad you had a fun trip... your family is adorable. Luv ya!

Gwen said...

Oh.....what a blast! You have happy portraits to always remember the trip. I love the bright pink and gray. Heath you know how to make the party begin. What a lucky family! I love all your baby toes!

Gwen said...

Oh.....what a blast! You have happy portraits to always remember the trip. I love the bright pink and gray. Heath you know how to make the party begin. What a lucky family! I love all your baby toes!

Heather said...

The older my kids get.....that seems like the only way to travel!!!! Party on wheels! I don't know how you do it- pack for all of that AND be color coordinated! You guys look great!

Alli Hunter said...

You guys are my heros! My boys beg us to buy an RV, what an awesome adventure! And your baby is so precious! XOXO!