Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Sunday, October 23, 2011

6th Grade Camp...

Madison and Elizabeth...Heading off to
6th Grade Camp and Madison was SOOO EXCITED!

  I had a hard time saying good bye.. I snapped pictures of them as they walked away..
 Pretty sure I was the Embarrassing. Elizabeth couldnt believe I wasn't leaving.. Madison kept looking back waving and yelled," Love you Mom" (Awe melt my heart!)
The House was Lonely with out Madison around!
I was so glad to see her climb off the bus. She had lots of good stories... cute boys,
 yummy food, zip lines and late nights.

5 comments:

newport1995 said...

Hope you had a good time at camp, Maddie! We love you!

Katheryn said...

Sixth grade camp? I've never heard of that but it sounds like a blast. You can't beat cute boys, delicious food and zip lines!

Heath Thompson said...

Madi,
You look so grown up and happy.
I'm sad about the grown up part but I'm thrilled that you're such a happy person. (Almost all the time.)
Dad

Gwen said...

Kelly I can see Westridge's front lawn filled with excited kids and sleeping bags galore. If I remember right you weren't so sure you wanted to go to fifth grade camp. I thought about you all week and worried, but you came home a happy camper. Madison I bet you were the life of the party. Did you ever sleep? Did you sneak in a few extra treats?

JaMie HeApS said...

madi i love 6th grade camp.. i bet all the girls were fighting over who got to sleep by you!!! i love you!