Where Life Begins and Love Never Ends!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Week In Heaven!

It was that time of year again, where Heath and I are Lucky enough to go on vacation.
We went on a Cruise and visited Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands and Cozumel,



Heath and his Favorite Pals.. Boys will be Boys!
The water was so CLEAR you could see the fish swimming around our feet.

Each night our group ate dinner at 6:00. As soon as we would finish our dinner we would put in our desert order and go up to the top of the boat and  Enjoy the Sunset!

Heath and I have found we aren't the Party Animals we use to be... We loved going back to our room watch a movie or a football game order room service some where around Midnight and call it a night... You can tell from Heath's Yawn.. his bed was calling his Name!
I Love this Pic of Heath! I am a "Lucky" One!

We swam in the Ocean in The Cayman Islands then went to get some yummy Jerk Chicken and rice. While we ate we had the Biggest Thunderstorm we had ever seen. Our Cute taxi driver was worried about us and ran around the shops in the rain to find us and get us back to the boat so we would be safe.
As our Boat started to Leave the Jamaican People all came and waved flags and sang and danced as we left.
We went on a excursion to go feed and hold the Sting Rays. I was Not a fan! In fact I was scared to Death! Crazy how somethings can make me so scared. Heath was much more brave than I. I did hold it but my entire body was stiff and shaking. Thank Heavens I had Heath to protect me!










 We rented Mopeds and drove around the island.


We stopped at this cute lil Shack that had tacos and snorkeling. Heath Took me way out into the ocean. I loved holding his hand and exploring. I just couldn't think too much as to how far out we were. It felt like I had to swim miles to finally reach shore.
We ate Tacos and a cold Coke.. It had never tasted so Good.
Heath Lined us up to get a Massage right on the beach. I laided down and the lady said lay on your stomack put your hands up.. so I reached my hands up and SWOOSH... she yanked OFF my swimsuit. I screamed Heath and I laughed and then we enjoyed a massage. bout 1/2 way through a storm blew through and it lighting and thundered and rained. It was so relaxing to hear the rain on the tent, and hear the waves roll in.



We enjoyed the pools
The Rock Wall and late night Miniature Golf.
The Company put up several diffrent Contests.. One being Dodge ball where Heath's team took First Place! Another was Ping Pong. You had to play with your spouce taking turns hitting the ball. Heath and I entered, I am not a ping pong kind of gal but we kept winning and winning.. and here we are in the "Final Match"
Very Offical. It was also High Stress with everyone standing around watching.



We had a Great Time... we also took 2nd Place and walked away with $150.00!
Not too Shabby!
Next Year we will be with Champions!
It was an AMAZING trip!
We had so Much Fun! Loved sleeping in, ordering room service, going to the shows at night, watching movies in our room, swimming in the ocean, getting in the hot tub, all the yummy meals.
It was great to know the kids had Grandma Clark Home with them, loving on them, feeding them, doing crafts, bike rides, homework, and taking Good Care of them! Thanks Mom!
Thanks for the great week Heath!
I LOVE YOU!

12 comments:

Alli Hunter said...

All I can say is I was dying laughing at those pics of you with the sting ray!! I would have done the same thing! And you go girl getting topless on the beach!! I'm so happy for your amazing trip, you deserve it!!

JaMie HeApS said...

good thing you posted cuz i have been waiting!!!
this trip looks like a little slice of heavin, in fact im wondering if matt could whisk me away asap! i loved you the sting ray i can so see you squeeling and so nervouse, the mopeds look like a blast and ive never seen someone rock a helmet like the too of you :) im sure you were the ping pong champs, and i hope your not tramatized by the topless massage! to be truthfull i could go for one of those right now, (and not from the lady in chicago) im glad you enjoyed the sunset with desserts to go and just so you know staying up till 12 seems like pulling an all nighter to me! heath looks so handsome but reallly i think you stoll the show, and in the strip shirt i think is where you took the cake (where did you get that:) i love you both and am so glad you have each other to go on these amazing trips! next time see if the company could take sisters and there husband cuz i think the heaps and millers would really enjoy it with ya!

Marsha said...

SO FUN!!! I've been wanting to hear a play by play of your trip. I LOVED the photos of you and the stingrays! CLASSIC! Sure love you guys!

newport1995 said...

Glad you guys had a good time...cant get over how beautiful that water is. Hope to see it for ourselves some day! Those shots of you and the stingrays are priceless!

Gwen said...

Jamie, how about the Moms and Dads too. Kelly I have been waiting for your pictures to appear. They are so great!!!My favorite are the great faces with the sting rays. You will always remember that swim. I think you are spreading your wings and flying. Sushi and now sting rays. You are darling Kelly and yes you are one lucky girl to have Heath. These are the Days! Love them. But I have to say I liked laying on your couch and having you tell me about your trip. Your eyes were so happy and you skin was brown and I could feel some of those good times seep into me too. I have great memories of fun trips with Dad, our hearts don't change. Love is so nice. Have you been showing the house too much? Hope not. Thanks for sharing your trip, I am smiling.

Kim said...

A week in heaven alright. That looked like the funnest trip EVER. Beautiful and eventful. I loved the picture of your feet, the heart in the sand, in the hamic, and of course best of all your sting ray pictures. Those faces were SOOO KELLY! It made me laugh. You looked so beautiful in each picture! Especially your night pictures. Heath is a lucky man. I'm ready to head out today! So gald you got to sneak away together and had the best babysitter in the world. Thank heavens for mom! You know that your kids are in the best hands having the time of their lives. I love you and am so glad you got to go! xoxo

The Grover Gang said...

I am thinking I need one of those weeks in Heaven! Looks amazing! You and heath look like total Naturals on that moped! I would have loved to see you in action with the ping pong! There is no doubt you had some serious moves going on at that ping pong table! The pics of you and that sting ray are the best, I remember seeing some of those facial expressions in high school! It made me remember how much fun we had back then!! So glad you had such a wonderful trip!!

Laurel Shaw said...

That is Heaven!
I love the pics with the sting rays, star fish, massages and the heart in the sand~~ You are a LUCKY LADY!

Ladybug143 said...

So fun! We went to the Bahamas years ago. Such a beautiful place.

Sara said...

The truth is I can't read your blog anymore, Kelly. I get way too jealous. Just kidding! But seriously, you guys do some awesome stuff. The pics of you with the stingray and the beach story were hilarious! Looks like an amazing time.

Pam said...

I really loved seeing your vacation pictures! The water looks so beautiful and you and Heath got to do some fun and amazing things. Looks like it was an awesome vacation. : )

Staven, Ashlee, Gabe, Jathan said...

Kells this post was a while ago, but I still want to say you and Heath are the CUTEST couple!!! Oh my goodness what a fun week! I laughed my HEAD OFF, crying tears at the sting ray pix. I would have felt the same way!!! You are a trooper! WE MISS YOU!